With Summer coming to an end and peaches being in season, what a better way to squeeze out your wine and fruit craving than on a delicious Sangria?
Follow our recipe below for the ultimate Sangria, perfect for serving at a dinner party, hosting friends or to enjoy yourself -- even better knowing you are preventing a hangover the next day!
- 1 750 ml bottle red Spanish wine
- Several cups of fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 Oranges
- 3 Pears
- 1 bunch of basil
- 3 peach, cubed
- 1 3.5 oz NTH bottle
This sangria will make you feel like you are in Spain! It is refreshing, flavorful, will prevent a hangover the next day and have no trace of the taste of NTH inside the pitcher at all!
1. Slice fruit, ready to drop into a large punch bowl.
2. Add ice to the punch bowl, along with red wine, OJ + Never Too Hungover.
4. Enjoy a glass right on the spot and/or refrigerate until serving - 4-6 hours would be ideal so the flavors can mingle. Drink within 1-2 days.