How to Host the Ultimate Halloween Pre-game with NTH Tequila Zombie Punch
Once a year, Halloween creeps around which gives most of us an excuse to celebrate with ghoulish fear, outrageous costumes, dancing and drinking. Considering this year Halloween falls on a Saturday, we came up with a way to entertain a party at your home, whether it is staying in, throwing a large Halloween bash or pre-gaming at your place before going out!
The ultimate Halloween pre-game includes Halloween themed decoration, a punch bowl of liquor, candy corn and none other than... Never Too Hungover! Entertain your guests, start a conversation and advise them to have more than just a couple of drinks because they will most likely be feeling good the next day! (Warning: one 3.5 oz NTH bottle is good for 3-4 alcoholic drinks).
For the ultimate Halloween Pre-game, have a spooky-themed table with these recommended essentials:
- Creepy looking table cloth
- 2 punch bowls (one larger than the other to fit into each other for dry ice effect)
- Dry ice
- Candy Corn
- Serving Tray
- Martini Glasses
- Mini white + orange pumpkins
- Zombie Hand(s)
- Stretchable Spider Webs
- Zombie Tequila Punch Bowl
- 2 cups tequila
- 2.5 cups club soda
- 4 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 4 ounce sweet and sour mix
- May add some green food coloring to enhance the color effect
- At least 3 - 4 (3.5 oz) NTH bottles
- Blood on Cocktail Rims
- Red gel food coloring
- 2 coffee stir straws to configure the blood to look like it’s dripping from the rim
- Place creepy tablecloth and decorations on table next to the punch bowls, dry ice and ladle.
- Place the bloody rimmed martini glasses on a serving tray on table so they’re ready for a pour.
- Include NTH bottles on the table for those who wish to drink them as shots, specially if you’re offering other drink choices.
- Put a small amount of dry ice in the larger punch bowl at a steady level, so that it can surround the smaller punch bowl.
- In the smaller punch bowl, mix the Zombie Tequila ingredients in the listed order above. Mix thoroughly and place a ladle inside the punch bowl for serving.
- Once the Zombie Tequila is ready, pour a few cups of warm water slowly at a time, on the dry ice. Pour more if more fog effect is desired.
WARNING: Please be careful when handling dry ice, never directly touch dry ice due to severe burns.
See below for images, Happy Halloween!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.