We know that finding a costume on Halloween can be a little hectic, especially if it's left to the last minute. Not to worry! Below are some last minute DIY Halloween costume ideas:
1) Black Shirt + Siri Logo = Siri
2) Hat + Sunglasses + Ziplock Bag = Walter White
3) Suit + Grey Paint Swatches = 50 Shades of Grey
4) Tux/Suit + Paper Bag = Shia Labeouf
5) Red Polka Dot Headscarf + Blue Collared Shirt = Rosie the Riveter
6) Eyeliner + Blue shirt = Jim Halpert's "BookFace"
7) Popsicle sticks + Fisherman's Hat = Wilson
8) Your clothes + Cardboard + String + Marker = A Nudist on Strike
9) Shirt + Tape + Nickels = Nickelback
We hope you enjoyed these fast and easy last minute ideas for your Halloween costume! If you're planning to have a few drinks, don't forget to get your Never Hungover and prevent that awful hangover on Saturday!
Here's a quick list of retailers where you can get your last minute Never Hungover for Halloween night:
Or, as always, you can shop online right here!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
With the holidays and abundance of drinking at holiday parties, office gatherings, family and friends outings, the last thing many of us want to be the next day is....hungover! We have concocted a delicious and winter themed cocktail recipe to whip up during the holidays to get you in the holiday mood and most importantly -- avoid a hangover the next day.
Once a year, Halloween creeps around which gives most of us an excuse to celebrate with ghoulish fear, outrageous costumes, dancing and drinking. Considering this year Halloween falls on a Saturday, we came up with a way to entertain a party at your home, whether it is staying in, throwing a large Halloween bash or pre-gaming at your place before going out!
SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER
Limited Time Offer